18 July 2011

Down with the Brown(s)

Yesterday we went and had brunch with The Browns.  I was their "childcare technician" when the kids were younger and I instantly became a part of their family.  When I left Virginia, I would go back and visit them a few times a year.  A few years ago, they moved to Chapel Hill and I couldn't be happier.  You first heard about Aunt Kori (the middle child) here.  Kori is about to move to Honduras to teach fifth graders and we needed some more Aunt Kori love before she left.

I hope that Dave and I are able to raise our child(ren) to be as wonderful as the Browns.  All three of their kid are thoughtful, caring and moral individuals.  They appreciate family and know the value of giving back to their community.  Teva is living up in New York, Kori just graduated from Virginia Tech and is heading to Honduras to teach, and Levi is about to be a senior in high school.  I can't believe these kids adults young adults have grown up from the 3, 7, and 10 year olds that they used to be!

Aunt Kori and Jack snuggling

Elissa and Jack

cheese!

Levi, Dave, Elizabeth, Geoff, Kori, Jack & Elissa

1 comment:

Aunt Kori said...

Since my parents obviously don't follow your blog... I just had them come and read the most wonderful things you said about us:)

I (we) love you Liz... I am going to be so jealous when you guys get together while I'm gone.. but knowing us (you and I) we will skype more and still keep in touch better than my parents.

Kissses to Jack!

Love you Mulleys. I love the photos on this blog post!