10 July 2011

The City of Angels

A couple weeks ago, Dave traveled to Los Angeles for work.  Our good friends Marisa, Mark and Miles live there and Dave was so lucky to get to see them and have dinner.  The last time I saw Team M was back in February(seen here) Since I wasn't able to be there, I begged pleaded with bribed asked Marisa to take some pictures so I could live vicariously through them.

Marisa, Miles and Dave

The Daddies

Miles doing "Blue Steel"

The guys: Dave, Miles and Mark
 Marisa and I have been talking about getting together for months.  Between her busy jet-setting schedule and my not so jet-setting schedule, we finally picked a date that worked for everyone.  Jack and I will be heading to LA in September so the boys and their Moms can play!  I'm a little nervous about flying across the country with a 9.5 month old, but I'm hopeful it will be smooth sailing flying.

I can only imagine the adventures we will have when we all get together!!!!

74 days 'til we're airborne!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kori said...

Yay! Im so excited for you!!! (And super jealous)

Marisa said...

I am so excited you and Jack are coming! I can not wait. Team M is ready. It was so great to see Dave. It makes me feel like I am not so far way. Starting to look into adventures now. I will keep you posted.

Muah!