24 July 2011

Piña Colada Cake



Oh. My. God! I made a very delicious dessert tonight and I just had to share with everyone.  It's super easy and super delicious and super not so bad for you.

Piña Colada Cake

INGREDIENTS
1 package of Angel Food Cake mix
1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple in it's own juice
1/2 cup shredded coconut (the sweet stuff)
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1 (12 oz) contain of frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Spray a 9x13 pan with Kitchen KY cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple (including juices), coconut, rum extract and coconut extract.  Mix well until blended.
3. Pour batter into prepared 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown and level.  Let cool.
4. Serve with whipped topping

Just try not to eat the whole thing!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

This looks super yummy! I am wondering how I could possibly make this dairy-free....