31 July 2011

Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!

This morning, Dave went out for his loooooooong run and Jack and I headed to Durham for a photo shoot with our favorite photographers Annie Leibovitz Harrison and Rebecca Faulk.  After our drive through Scary Town, we arrived at the location of shoot-an old refurbished textile factory.  The space was great with lots of hardwoods and exposed brick.  I changed Jack into his super cute outfit and Annie and Rebecca got to shooting.  I took my camera because Jack always smiles when he sees it (kind of like Pavolv's Dog).  While I was aiming my camera at Jack, I accidentally took this picture:

photo edited due to a disgruntled photog

Apparently, Rebecca moonlights as a contortionist.  The girls took Jack all over the space and used lots of different backgrounds and he was very cooperative.  Once they were done taking his pictures, it was time to snuggle.  Jack got lots of snuggle time with Annie and Rebecca and then passed out as soon as we got in the car.

I cannot wait to see his pictures.  They showed me a few on their cameras and they were so cute.

In the meantime, here are a couple pictures I took at home of Jack in his cute outfit.





I'll be sure to let you know when we get our disc with the pictures on it.  If it takes too long, I'll have you help me harass the photographers :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

The photographer is officially holding your disk hostage until you photoshop her enormous butt. GOOD LORD, I am so headed to Weight Watchers RIGHT STINKIN' NOW. ;)

The Stolle Family said...

Where did you get his outfit? Are they available in pants??? With a plane on them?? He is super adorable!

Annie said...

You. Are. A GIANT GOOFBALL. I'm going to go explain to my children why Mama is laughing and swearing at Miss Elizabeth now. :) I LOVE IT!