30 July 2011

"Walking"

Lately, Jack is only happy if he is standing up.  He can't stand up on his own, so he needs one of us to hold his hands so he can stand.  He has also begun to get "a little big for his britches" in that he quickly tries to let go of our hands and then falls down.

Our friend Blanca told us that when her kids were little, she would use a towel to hold them up to they could walk around and the adult wouldn't have to bend over so far and get a sore back.

Jack is loving his new mobility!



I was able to get a little video of Jack in action.  As you are watching, you'll notice that someone tries to steal the show (ahem, Scout!).  I also really encourage you to watch until the very end (it's only 25 seconds long, people) because it's pretty stinkin' cute right at the end!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! That boy is gonna be walking in no time. I loved his awesome face at the end but I think I loved your at Scout when he tried to steal the show almost just as much. LOL.
Laura H

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be...

I loved your SNAP at Scout when he tried to steal the show almost just as much. LOL.
Laura H

Anonymous said...

I am missing Jack so much. Cannot believe he's "walking" already...what a guy!

Brooke Scutt said...

So very cute!!! And the towel is brilliant!

Mary Jane said...

He's just gorgeous - xx