23 July 2011

Splish Splash

Jack is still really enjoying his bath time.  We are still using his little tub, but I think we are about ready to transition to the big tub along (we'll just have to be super cautious that he doesn't fall over and bump his head).  Now that Jack is so much more aware of his surroundings, he is trying to grab everything and pull it in the tub.  He engages with his toys and still loves to splash!

Last night I decided to give Jack the opportunity to choose what toy he wanted to play with...he chose them all!!!

playing with all of his toys in his tub

lovin' the rubber ducky

you can practically hear his giggle

drinking some bath water

I'm sure not everyone will want to watch a video of Jack in the tub, but I'm pretty sure the grandparents will enjoy it!

2 comments:

AmMilFoSho said...

We gotta play soon, lady, so I can squish that sweetie's little face!

Kristen said...

I love the wash cloth on his head!:)