05 June 2011

Double Deuce

Aunt Kori turned 22 this week and we went to Chapel Hill to celebrate with the family last night.  Kori forgot her camera so I told her she could use mine and I'd send her the pictures.  When I went to upload the pictures on my computer, I laughed at what she photographed.  She took a few pictures of the people around the table and then she took about 30 pictures of Jack.

Jack had a great time playing with Aunt Kori, Levi, Elissa, Geoff and Kori's friend, Jacob.  

Happy birthday, Aunt Kori!  We love you!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kori said...

Liz, I just realized you posted this. Of course. I would have mentioned it so much earlier had I followed your blog as much as I think I do. Hmm. I hope tomorrow is better for you. Jack and Dave love you to the extreme. Don't get down in the dumps.. you are raising the most wonderful almost 8 month old I have ever known. I love you!! Thanks again for the shout out. And so sorry for the delayed response... XOXO from Chapel Hill.