12 June 2011

Swinging



This morning, Dave went on a looooooong run so Jack and I decided to take a walk and hit up the neighborhood playground.  I wasn't sure if Jack was going to be too small for the swing or not, but I thought it would be fun to try. He is still a little small but we made it work and he LOVED it!  I have a feeling we will be making a lot of trips the playground.  After we swang swung swinged played on the swing for a bit we continued on our walk.  It wasn't a crazy long walk (a little over 3 miles) but I was extremely sweating and tired when we got back.  I later discovered that the humidity was about 90% while we were on our walk.  UGGGGG!

Here's the big boy in action:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You are getting so big and taking on such big boy challenges! I can't wait to tell Miles all about your swinging. You have inspired us to take a tip to the playground...but since we are in LA I will be well equipped with antibacterial wipes.