07 June 2011

Here Comes the Groom...

Jack and I had a busy day today and it's not even over yet!  First, we had a morning date to go for a walk with our friends, Katie and Thomas.  I always enjoy talking with Katie and I'm sure the boys will be great friends when they get a little older.

After our morning date, Jack and I picked up some lunch and headed over to our friend Laura's house so Jack could finally meet his future bride, Millie.  Laura and I were able to catch up with each other while Jack and Millie starred lovingly into each other eyes (that is, when they weren't sleeping).  Jack and Millie have been betrothed to each other since before they were born.  I know what you're thinking, "Millie Mulley?" but I think it will be super cute....when the time comes.  Maybe by then, boys will take the girls' name?!?

Jack is currently taking a nap so that he can rest up for our dinner date this evening.  Whew!  This boy is keeping me busy!

Here are some pictures that will surely be displayed at the rehearsal dinner for their wedding:

Jack checking Millie out and playing a little footsie

Millie plays footsie back- and Jack likes what he sees

They certainly move fast!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Adorable! Eva's got competition!

Linda said...

Oh! this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That boy is so cute. I sure am a lucky future mother-in-law!!
Laura