06 June 2010

YUMMMM


Last night on Throw Down with Bobby Flay they had this guy named Nick Suarez who invented Brooklyn's Cheesiest Hot Dog.  Basically, it is a grilled hot dog in a bun--but the kicker is that the hot dog is then covered in  a bacon and leek macaroni and cheese.  Bobby retaliated with a hot dog that had a mole style chili, combination of cheeses, avocado and pickled red onions.  Needless to say....I'm in love! Nick was ultimately deemed the winner, but they both looked like winners in my book.  I'm not usually a big fan of hot dogs, but lately I have been wanting a good ol' hot dog.

Whoever can recreate this delightful dish for me might just have a baby named after him/her!!!

**The hot dog episode will re-air on Wednesday (June 9) at 9 pm and 12 am as well as on Saturday (June 12) at 7 pm.**

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I want to eat this.

Mary said...

Hey - how lovely is this to be able to keep up with all your news, thanks for sharing this with us - lots of love Mum & Tony x