03 June 2010

Welcome to Our Blog

If you are reading this you really care about us and took that big step of clicking on the link in the email!  Way to go...and thank you!  As I stated in the email, this blog is a way for us to chronicle our adventures for our friends and family-near and far.

The big adventure that we are embarking on right now is pregnancy!  I am pregnant and due in December.  We are both very excited and have been blogging about the pregnancy since the day we got a positive test.  Feel free to read the previous posts to see what we've been up to the past few months and check back often to see how things are progressing.

We have been waiting to tell people until we got through the first trimester so please don't feel offended that we haven't told you yet. The first trimester is a very risky time in any pregnancy and we wanted to make sure this one was going to stick before we hired any skywriters, or graffiti artists or bought that big billboard on the side of the road to announce our pregnancy.  As it turns out, we can't afford any of those things so we started a free blog.  Money well spent-I think!

We love you all very much and are excited to share this special time in our lives with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read every word (not edited now!) and loved everything you've shared. Your pregnancy is without a doubt such exciting news and I shall follow you on a very regular basis because I do love you:)

Chin said...

Holy shaaaaamoly! Congrats!!! I'm very excited for the both of you!

Unknown said...

Dear Elizabeth and Dave,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting time this must be for you both.

Elizabeth, your Uncle Bobby says that if the baby's a boy, you need to name him "Bobby Glen."

We're so happy for you both and cannot wait to see you in December to celebrate with everyone.

Take care of yourselves!!

The Ruths

Wendy said...

Yipppeee!!!! I love you two so much I can't stand it. This is gonna be SO MUCH fun!!

I think you might have made me feel all nostalgic about my abandoned blog now. If I start up with it again, you'll read it, right?