05 June 2010

Who Loves You, Baby?!

Wow!  Can you feel the love?  We certainly can.  After sending out our email a couple days ago and making our blog public, we have been inundated with emails, phone calls and comments on the blog with wonderful well-wishes.  Some of our favorite comments were:

"I KNEW IT"


"I'm going to be an aunt again!!!!  So much planning to do...shoes, outfits, extensions...nothing will be too good for my little girl...or boy." (note: this is my male friend, Rob)


"You'll make a great designated driver!"


"OMGOOOOOODDDDDNNEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"I bet you are really proud of yourself." (Pa, my 94 year old grandfather)


"This news has put me in such a good mood."


"I know I am acting like you already have a child, but I am obviously going to count down the days until you're due... I kind of want to be around when you go shopping for your little one, pick out clothes, and accessories, and help with the name, and decorating the room... I'm sorry if this is invasive, butttt I'm not kidding."


"That baby surely has nuts in it--it's a Roady right?"


If we didn't feel it before, we definitely feel the complete outpouring of love from all of our family and friends!  We are thrilled to be bringing a baby into a world where we know that he/she will truly be loved and cared for.

No comments: