31 January 2011

Try This...

I'm often discouraged because people don't comment on the blog.  I think that nobody is reading it and therefore want to quit taking the time to post.  I realize I'm no Shakespeare, but it does take some time and effort to sit down and put my thoughts together.  I usually think I'm witty (to the point that I laugh at myself quite a bit) and like to think that I entertain the few readers that I have.  I'm always shocked when someone mentions something that I posted on the blog because I had no idea they were tuning in to see what I had to say.  Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.

You can always comment anonymously (but wouldn't it be even more fun to post your name?) and now you can use even less brain power and just click one of the boxes at the bottom of each post letting me know your reactions.  I think my current options (funny, interesting & cool) are pretty lame so feel free to leave a comment and tell me what other suggestions you have.

And, as always, if you have something that you want me to blog about, just let me know.


**I've also added "super cute"...because I think Jack is super cute!**

7 comments:

Bridgett said...

I check your blog every day! Check work email, check personal email, check Mulley blog, get cup of tea, and put away lunch are the things I always to at the start of a work day.

Have you considered these reactions:

Awesome
Ridiculously Awesome
Have You Considered Freelancing as a Pro Blogger?
Good Post, Liz!
Good Post, Dave!
Good Post, Pups!
Good Post, Jack!

Just some ideas... Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving a comment just so you know that I read this. And I also think you're witty.

P.S. This is Laura H.

Wendy said...

I check your blog every day too!!

Don't feel bad, no one ever comments (or reads) my blog either - I feel your pain.

*hugs*

Kristen said...

I tune in to your blog daily!! I love it! Do not stop blogging!!!

Uncle Marcus said...

I often read but usually don't comment - don't want to become the 'family circus' comment - you know, the comment at the bottom of the page just waiting to suck... :)

Anonymous said...

I read it every day, post comments and look the next time and see that the comment I posted hasn't appeared, I love your "blog" and would be lost without it, I feel that much closer to you all through it... Please continue, with much love Mary (Ma-in-law etc) lol

Anonymous said...

Well, if you're going to beg......Those of us who aspire to be perfect moms read your blog, when we have five minutes. Remind me again of when you sleep, you crafty blog wench. Oh, and Drake wants a tie shirt, please. V-