17 January 2011

Mama-mamarazzi

Not long after Jack was born, we had a photographer come over and do a newborn photo shoot. Our friend, Katie (who also has Britican children) recommended Annie Harrison (the Annie Leibovitz of the Triangle) to us and we are so glad she did.  Annie not only took amazing pictures of our sweet boy, but she was professional, fun and so good with Jack.  I'm actually thinking of having her apply to be my new BFF.  When Jack would get upset, Annie was not only patient, but she was able to calm him down in the flashiest of flashes.

When Annie noticed my super fancy camera, I had to admit that I have no idea how to use it and was looking for a class to take.  She said that she was thinking about offering a "Mamarazzi" class to teach moms how to get great shots of their kids.  I was so stinkin' excited that I then stalked her for weeks until she announced the class.  I'm going to go over to her  house next week and get a crash course in fancy camera usage and learn how to shoot my kid (haha).

I told my new BFF Annie that I have about a million friends that are pregnant right now and I plan on pimping her out to each and every one of you.  Even if you aren't pregnant, I plan on singing her praises to you.  She does weddings, engagements, families, portraits, maternity and a million other things, too.  If you tell her I sent you, you will get a special BFF discount.

The greatest thing about Annie, is that she was able to give us some pictures of Jack that captured just how sweet he is.  When we are having a rough night (or day) we just look at the super cute pictures and we immediately have a new rush of patience.

Here is just a sampling of the pictures she took of Jack:



1 comment: