11 September 2010

Give Mama Some Sugar

I got a little pink card in the mail today with my Glucose Tolerance Test results.  My Glucose was in the normal range (barely).  The "normal" range is between 60 and 140 and mine was 134.  This means that I don't have to go back and do a 3-hour test! 

Everything continues to go well and I feel like I have had more good days than bad lately. 

I went up to my school yesterday to get my principal to fill out the claim form for my Short Term Disability.  It was good to see some of my old work friends and I think it would be a great idea if the principal could give people an hour off a day to come visit me at home and keep me company.  Do you think I should petition for that?

Dave went and helped with a 5k in Wake Forest this morning and at one point he slammed his finger our friend's truck door.  It was his left ring finger and thankfully he was wearing his wedding ring because the ring took the brunt of it.  As soon as it happened, Dave quickly took off his ring-which was smart thinking because his finger was quickly swollen.  Now, neither one of us is able to wearing our wedding rings.  I am going to arm Dave with a stick so he can beat off of the girls off!  I might also use my Sharpie marker to draw a temporary ring on his finger!  Safety first, right?

Not too much else going on with the Mulleys...I'll try to think of something fun to blog about next!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

With your swollen fingers you and Dave could get matching tattoos! Be sure to have them write/draw larger though, since your fingers will be back to normal size in no time!