21 September 2011

You've Got Mail

We got another one of those Valpaks in the mail yesterday.  Usually, when I get one I go through all of the coupons and pull out the ones I think I'll use and then throw the rest away.  I put the ones I think I'll use in the coupon drawer (only to never be used).  This time, I went through all of the coupons and then put them on the floor for Jack to look through.  You would have thought I gave him a million dollars!  He picked them up and threw them in the air.  Then, he threw himself on top of all of the coupons and rolled around all over them.  Next, he would sit up and then throw him self down and roll around some more.  It reminded me of in movies when someone comes into a lot of money and they roll around in it.



Stretching out amongst his coupons

Sitting amongst his coupons

Swimming in his coupons
Happy as a pig in slop

I also caught some of his joy on video.  Listen for his squeal of delight!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Take some of those on the plane with you...they will keep him entertained for awhile!

Mrs. Lori Ellis-Beard said...

Maybe he will make you proud and be an extreme couponer!!!