08 March 2011

We're Baaaaaaaack!

We now return to our regularly scheduled blog, already in progress...

Whenever I think of something to blog about, I go into Blogger and start a new entry.  I rarely have to time to actually finish that entry in one sitting so I save it and then go back to when I have a chance.  While I have been on my "lactation vacation" I have been accumulating quite a few blog posts.  Now that my milk production is beginning to increase I have been able to finish most of my unfinished blog posts.

For those of you who don't use Google Reader (and you really should) I've attempted to make catching up on Mulley Musings easy on you.

Previously on Mulley Musings:

Dave designed and built a new closet for Jack.

Granny Roady came to visit.

Jack celebrated his 12th week of life!

We went to a lacrosse game.

Jack and I became gym rats.

We found a leak (and it wasn't in Jack's diaper).

Shwew!  That's exhausting!  Everything else is going well with the Mulleys.  Thanks for all of your calls and emails when we disappeared for a week.  It's nice to know that you care!

2 comments:

Mary Austin said...

Loved catching up and learning about Google Reader. Sorry to see I did not make the top 10 list of followers. Love to all.

Megan Stolle said...

Liz, I love all of the items you have created for your adorable son. Do you sell your onsies or your baby burp cloths (I think that is what they are called!)? I would be interested in havine a few of your creations for when I have my baby in September, if you make and sell your items. Oh... and I love your blog! Love! Your! Blog! Your way with words just makes me laugh, a lot.