14 March 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Happy birthday to the best man I know. A guy who is quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger.  A man who would do anything in the world for his family and friends.  A man who encourages me, challenges me and inspires me.  A man who loves me despite all of the things that I despise about myself.  A man who I am most lucky to call my husband and the father of our sweet little boy.

Dave was showered in gifts:
  • a jogging stroller so Jack can go running with Daddy
  • gift cards so Dave can get some new clothes and toys
  • custom made cornhole boards so we can enjoy our back yard




We finished the celebration with homemade chocolate cake.

2 comments:

Aunt Kori said...

Beautifully written Liz!

Shane said...

How are the cornhole boards painted?