07 March 2011

I'm Going to Pump You Up!

I finally got cleared to workout again so I took Jack to the gym last week so that he could be added to our membership.  He got his own membership card with his picture on it.  Our gym has a great childcare facility where Jack can hang out while I workout.  We went for a test run on Friday to see how he would do.  I only stayed away for about 45 minutes and he did great.  Since he did so well, we went back again this morning and I was gone for closer to an hour and a half and he did great again.  It's so nice to be able to go workout and know that Jack is being well taken care of.  It's good for him to be around different people and the other kids love him!  When I dropped him off this morning one of the little girls in there said, "You brought your baby?".  To which I replied, "Yes, are you going to take good care of him?" and she said, "I sure will!".  When I went back to get him after my workout, the little girl came running over and said, "Jack did super today!"

I'm so glad that I get to take this time to revive myself.  It makes me happy which in turn makes Jack happy!

I'm gonna knock you out!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good for you girl! Which gym do you go to?