23 March 2011

The Tortured Chef? No, The Pampered Chef!


I'm having a Pampered Chef party this weekend and thought I'd share some of my favorite Pampered Chef items in hopes that some of you might want to come to the party or place an order online (go to www.pamperedchef.biz/ronstephenson and enter my name as the host).  Added bonus: if you live in the area, Jack will deliver your items to you.

So a few of my favorite Pampered Chef items are:
  • Large Micro-Cooker:  I use this to steam all of our veggies for dinner.  I just put whatever veggies we want (fresh or frozen) and a tiny bit of water and stick it in the microwave for 5-6 minutes and BAM delicious steamed veggies!
  • Large Round Stone with Handles:  We had one of these when I was growing up and we would bake anything from pizza to biscuits on it.  Amazing.  Pampered Chef now has tons of other stoneware, from muffin pans to bundt pans to cookies sheets.
  • Ice Cream Dipper:  This is THE ice cream scoop to have.  There is some kind of liquid in the handle that your hand heats up and therefore makes is super easy to scoop ice cream.  Rocket scientists must have designed it?!?!
  • Mix 'N Chop:  This crazy contraption helps to break up ground meat as you brown it...just push and twist!
  • Bamboo Spoons:  Who doesn't love a good wooden spoon (if for no other reason than to threaten your children with Mr. Spoon)
  • 8" Chef's Knife:  The thing I like about this knife is that it's super sharp and comes with it's own case that doubles as a sharpener.
These are all of the things that I already have and love, but there are so many other things that I see and I want:
I can't wait for Ron to come over and do his cooking demonstration.  There are rumors of Molten Lava Cake.  OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!

If you are able to come by on Saturday from 2-5, let me know.  I want to make sure Ron makes enough Molten Lava Cake (because I don't intend on sharing mine).  If you just want to order something you can go to www.pamperedchef.biz/ronstephenson and enter my name as the host.

Wow!  Do I sound like a commercial or what?  Well, you definitely host these parties for a reason...I hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: