04 March 2011

Normal Service Will Be Resumed Soon!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since you have heard from us, so I wanted to let everyone know that Jack, Elizabeth and I are still alive and well.

We are currently experiencing a milk shortage which means that Elizabeth now has to feed Jack every two hours and then pump for another 10 minutes afterward. As you can imagine, this is very stressful, tiring and time consuming and blogging has fallen down the list of priorities. However, I can assure you that there is a list of excellent blogging topics ready to go when the milk returns and Jack gets back on a more regular feeding schedule.

Here is a photo of Jack to keep you going until our next update!

Jack trying out his new sunglasses

4 comments:

Aunt Kori said...

Liz... why is jack wearing a nametag? And what could it possibly say?

Dave said...

It is printed on his outfit and it says "Hello, my name is 'future' Mr Right"

Mary Austin said...

Thanks for the update, Dave! Love Jack's shades.

Kristen said...

Oh girl, I am sure you feel like a milk maid right now! I feel for you!! Call/email if you need anything! My life is slowing returning to that of a quasi-normal human being.