24 December 2010

Yet More Visitors

We've had a couple more visitors that wanted to come by and meet Jack. 

Jess and Jack snuggling

Deron fighting the urge to check out Jack's toes

Deron and Jess brought us dinner when they came by to meet Jack.  When they had their baby (3 years ago) a neighbor brought them a crockpot chicken dish for dinner-which I later names "Pop a Baby Out Chicken".  Once I finally popped my baby out, they brought me Pop a Baby Out Chicken.



Renee loving on Rupert Jack in between checking his reflexes
I work with Renee and she was the first person to name my baby.  Unfortunately, she named him Hermione.  Then we found out we were having a boy and she had to quickly change his name to Rupert.  We kindly explained to Renee, that Jack is just an alternate spelling of Rupert so as not to hurt her feelings.  Renee also brought her husband, Chris, to meet Jack.  Chris watched Jack from across the room and promises to play with him once he is a couple years old.

No comments: