22 October 2010

Molly's New Trick

Our sweet Molly girl has developed a new trick. She, unlike her sister Scout, loves to play with balls and is quite content playing independently. Molly has a favorite tennis ball that she plays with all the time in the house. She can pick it up and throw it and then she will go and chase it down and do it all over again. Well, the new trick that she has started doing is that she will take said tennis ball and take it upstairs. She then drops the tennis ball down the stairs and then chases the ball all the way down the stairs and lightening speed. Once she retrieves the ball she heads back upstairs to do it all again. Now, I have tried many times to capture this trick in action with my camera, but as soon as Molly sees me she stops playing. I'm going to need to set up a hidden camera so that we can all witness this. While Molly plays so well independently, Scout is either seeking attention or sleeping. It's funny how our little "fur babies" have such strong personalities.

Since I don't have a video of Molly to share, I will share another video that my friend Mama D sent me the other day:

No comments: