28 October 2010

Doctor, Doctor

We had another doctor's appointment this morning.  Everything is looking good.  Baby's heartbeat was around 135 and I'm measuring right on schedule.  I have only had one other visit with this doctor but I really like him.  He reminds me of a young Dr. Huxtable from The Cosby Show.  He is one of my favorite doctors in the practice and it would be awesome if he delivered our baby.  My other favorite doctor at the practice is Dr. G.  He is an older doctor who as been practicing for about 30 years and just really takes his time with the patients.  He is the doctor that we met with when we first got pregnant and he is also the doctor that originally put me on bedrest.  He listens to me and genuinely seems interested in how I'm feeling.  The weird thing about Dr. G (that doesn't really bother me) is that he has hair plugs and he calls my girlie parts my "bottom".  My dream delivery would include "Dr. Huxtable", Dr. G and Stormy (the mascot of the Carolina Hurricanes) all in the room delivering my baby.  I know, I know...I sound crazy...but a girl can dream can't she?!

Here is my "Dream Team"!

Dr. G

Dr. Huxtable

Stormy
For those concerned, I have still not been able to locate my ankles.  My friend Laura of "L-squared" has offered to put up signs around her neighborhood.  I think that's a great idea and I would appreciate it if all of you would do that!

Our next doctors appointment is November 12 and then we go to weekly visits until Baby is born!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's getting close!!!!!

Kristen said...

You are a riot!!

Anonymous said...

"Dr. Huxtable" delivered my baby. He was really nice. Pete and I call him Dr. Smiley. Glad he was there. DSM