08 August 2010

Cheese...It's What's For Dinner



It is officially Cheese Fest at the Mulley house this week.  Dave is in San Jose, CA for the week and I am living it up by eating lots and lots of cheese.  As many of you know, Dave does not like cheese...none of it!  I do very well to cook 99% of my dishes without cheese.  I will occasionally cook our dinners in separate dishes so that I can have cheese on mine, but for the most part we eat cheese free here.  All of that abstaining from cheese makes a girl want it even more-so when Dave is away the mouse will play!  For this addition of Cheese Fest I have had Macaroni & Cheese for dinner, bagels with cream cheese for breakfast and microwave pizzas for lunch.  Tuesday, I'm headed over to the McDowell's for some homemade pizza.  As I usually do with Cheese Fest, I overindulge on cheese and then am very happy to go back to a cheese-free lifestyle.  Also on the docket for the week, queso dip, cheese and crackers, grilled cheese sandwiches and broccoli cheese soup.  Uggg, I feel a little ill just thinking about it...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Now that is alot of cheese!!!! Have fun!!