12 August 2010

Bed Rest--Day 2

Today was day two of bed rest and I attempted to sleep in to help the day pass.  I was able to sleep until about 7:30.  I then got up and showered--there is no reason to be stinky just because you can't leave the house.  My friends Tracie and Sophie had decided they were going to stop by and see the new house earlier in the week so I was excited to have a little company.  Tracie and Sophie came by when they got out of school and they brought me and the girls some presents.  I got a beautiful oil and vinegar set that was monogrammed.  It is too cute and is already set up in the kitchen!  Scout and Molly both got some yummy looking gourmet (or gourmutt) treats.  As most of you know, I'm a bit of a "Treat Nazi" so the girls had to wait for a special occasion to eat their treats.

It was so nice to have some human contact and to visit Tracie and Sophie.  As soon as Sophie met Scout and Molly she immediately got on the floor and started playing with them.  Sophie has 3 dogs at home so she has no fear of the four-legged ones.  Scout and Sophie fell in love immediately and I am working with Tracie to set up a playdate for the two of them.



Thanks, girls for helping my day to pass a little more quickly!

Here are some pictures of the girls enjoying one of their gourmutt treats:




"Sit"
"Here you go"
Molly enjoying her ice cream cone treat
Scout swallowed her treat whole...but she is still looking for more!

No comments: