01 July 2010

Today, I Realized...



Today, I realized a few things:

1.  Our baby is going to be a Britican (British + American = Britican)  When I realized this, I laughed out loud off and on for about 30 minutes.

2.  I really like New Orleans style SnoBalls.  (SnoBall:  a frozen treat similar to a sno-cone, but made of very finely shaved ice, not crushed ice. A snowball stand will have 30 or more flavors, not counting 'cream' flavors (contains evaporated or condensed milk mixed in).  I actually already knew this one, but I found a place in Raleigh that has them and I got one and it made me very happy.  I plan on going often and trying many different flavors.  Today I had grape and raspberry, although I was disappointed that the raspberry wasn't blue.

3.  It is time to get some maternity clothes.  I have been holding out as long as I can by wearing sun dresses, but I need a little bit more variety in my wardrobe.  I went to Kohl's after work and picked up a couple pairs of capris, a pair of shorts and some shirts.  I imagine I will be rather comfortable in my new clothes...at least for now!

1 comment:

Kori said...

I love this. Can you introduce me to Snoballs when I get there? I read an article recently about the difference between them and snocones, and how its the new thing, snoballs. See you soon Liz!!!