10 July 2010

I've Been Snoogled!

Hey, hey, hey!  Get your mind out of the gutter!  A Snoogle is not what you think it is!  It is certainly not some cheeky term for something dirty.


A Snoogle is probably one of the finest inventions of our day.  It is a body pillow that was originally designed for pregnant women but I can't imagine why everyone wouldn't want one!

I've been having trouble sleeping lately and if you know me well, you know that that is not a good thing.  I have always been one of those people who needs a ridiculous amount of sleep.  In fact, I consider sleeping as one of my fondest past times right after eating.  What can I say?  I'm a complex girl!

So my sleep has been interrupted lately due to being uncomfortable.  My hips and back have really been bothering me and I feel like a rotisserie chicken because I'm rotating so much throughout the night.  Following the advice of some friends; I tried a simple bed pillow between my legs while I sleep to help align my hips and spine--but it didn't really help.  Then, I bought a specifically designed leg pillow which helped and was okay.  Then, the Snoogle arrived!  I have slept with the Snoogle for the past two nights and I feel like a new woman!  It is absolutely amazing!

The Snoogle arrived at our house in a box that was almost the size of our Mini Cooper and also came with a thorough guide on how to use the Snoogle:

I have begun my evening in the "2-Soothe" position for reading and then when it's sleepy time I switch to the "Back to Back" position.  I often feel the need to roll over in the middle of the night and have found that instead of readjusting the Snoogle, I just turn my body and end up in the "Tummy Tuck" position.

After sleeping with the Snoogle for just one night I woke up with no hip or back pain and fully rested.  The Snoogle is amazing!!!  I'm thinking about sewing a fancy Snoogle cover so as to protect my Snoogle and look even sassier while sleeping.

I would also like to name the Snoogle, but I haven't thought of anything fitting yet.  Hey Internet...what do you suggest I name my Snoogle?!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lori Ellis-Beard said...

How about Dave #2 or Johnny Depp (or some other star you think is hot.) I have the feeling your Snoogie will be getting way more action than Dave! LOL