02 September 2013

Sunday Funday

We've gotten into a pretty good Sunday Funday routine at the Mulley house.  It starts off with Pancake Sunday.  I make a big batch of pancakes.  Dave and I have chocolate chip pancakes and Jack has sprinkles pancakes.  Sam does not yet indulge in pancakes due to his pesky flour allergy. 

Sprinkle pancakes and the iPad...Life Is Good!
 After pancakes, we get ready and head to the pool at our gym for some swimming and splashing around.  Both of our boys are happiest when in water.  It doesn't matter if it's the pool, the ocean, the bath tub or if they just spill a cup of water on themselves...they are happy when wet.

A brief moment of calm before I release the sharks
Once we are all tuckered out from swimming, we dry off, get dressed and head to Costco for lunch.  You really can't beat lunch for 4 for less than $10.  Jack and Dave get hotdogs, Dave and Sam share a frozen yogurt and I get whatever I fancy that day.

Boo supervising the eating of the hotdog

Wait for me...I'm hungry, too!

Frozen yogurt...yum!

BYOB

Another satisfied customer

After all that, we head home (trying desperately to keep the boys awake in the car) for some much deserved naps!







No comments: