05 April 2012

Aunt Kori Came to Visit!

Aunt Kori came home from Honduras for a week and we were so excited that we were able to see her.  We decided that we'd drive to Chapel Hill to see her and then we might just get to see some of our other favorite Browns while we were there.  When Jack and I first arrived we were greeted by the ever handsome Levi in the parking lot.  I got an amazing hug from him before he was off to the gym to work on his physique.

Then we went inside and got to see Kori and Geoff.  Jack was happy to see everyone and explore their house while Kori and I visited and caught up on each others' news.  Jack went in to Geoff's office to see if he could help him with anything and Geoff was happy to put him to work:

Don't mind the crack...he's not a plumber!

busy doing some research

 After Jack's workday finished up, he decided to do a little light reading on Kori's Kindle:


When he wasn't looking, Aunt Kori swooped in for a sneak-attack hug:



She even stole some kisses, discussed politics with him and just tried to get him to share his snacks:




We love you Aunt Kori and were so happy to see you, if only for a little while.  Continue to make us proud and remember how much we love you!

2 comments:

Aunt Kori said...

I love this post...and feel honored for the tribute!.. and I love you, Jack and Dave. Thank you for coming to see me.. a definite highlight of my trip home. Sending all the love possible from Honduras to Rals.. Xoxoxo Liz!

Aunt Kori said...

I love this post...and feel honored for the tribute!.. and I love you, Jack and Dave. Thank you for coming to see me.. a definite highlight of my trip home. Sending all the love possible from Honduras to Rals.. Xoxoxo Liz!