21 August 2011

New Baby



There is a new member to the Mulley family.  She's not a cute cuddly snuggly baby, but I love her anyway.

After much thought and deliberation and even a few tears, I picked out and purchased a new embroidery machine.  I got a Bernina -which was highly recommended by everyone I asked.  I was torn between a Brother and the Bernina.  Both machines were nearly identical in functions, options and power but what really sold me on the Bernina was the customer service that I received at the store.  I went several times and asked many questions and they were always more than happy to help.  They are going to sit down with me and my machine to teach me how to use it and get the most out of it.  If I ever have a question, they will help me out.  They offer classes and clubs throughout the year that I can join to learn new techniques and meet new people.

In addition to the embroidery machine, I also purchased some software for my computer so that I can design monograms, other texts as well as some other designs.

I go next Saturday for my lesson on how to use Bernie.  After that, I will be happy to take orders :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are so talented! Can't wait to see some of your creations!

Aunt Kori said...

I couldn't stop laughing at this... this is so you!!! You are the perfect mom. No doubt about it.