08 August 2011

Jack Would Walk 500 Miles

Oh yeah, that's right, I got that song stuck in your heads now!   

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door


Anyway, back to the topic at hand.  Jack has really gotten a hang of walking in his walker.  He now chases the dogs, runs over our feet, crashes into everything and pulls on my curtains.  I had to use the bathroom the other day and as soon as I got in there and shut the door, Jack was crashing into the door repeatedly.  This is just a taste of what's to come.

So happy to have his hands on the curtains

I got some more video of Jack walkingI know not everyone wants to see videos of Jack that last forever, so I sped this one up about halfway through.  If nothing else, it's hilarious to see Jack in fast forward!



This morning, I had him in his walker while I was doing some chores.  When I went to find him, he was in the kitchen and had moved the dogs food and water dish clear across the room.  Later today, he decided that he wanted the kitchen towels, so he removed them from their usual home on the oven handle.  I better start child-proofing this house...NOW!



Jack after moving the dog dish across the kitchen.  He looks really sorry, doesn't he?


No comments: