21 February 2011

Who's Your Daddy?


So, a funny thing happened while Dave was out of town last week.  Jack and I were hanging out on the couch and I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show (that's not the funny part).  Jack was laying so the top of his head was facing the television and his body was facing my leg.  He likes to lay on his side...don't judge!  Colin Firth was on the show promoting his new movie The King's Speech.  Jack had been calmly laying next to me dozing in and out when Colin Firth came on and began speaking.  Jack then began to wriggle around until he was facing the television and then starred and smiled and babbled the entire time Colin Firth spoke.

I truly believe that when Jack heard Colin Firth speak he thought it was his daddy.  Now, I'm a huge fan of Colin Firth, but I still think Jack and I scored the winner between Dave and Colin!

3 comments:

Mary Austin said...

Great story! Jack will have wonderful memories to review. Glad he is feeling better.

Aunt Kori said...

Love it! What a cutie!

Mike said...

Be glad it wasn't during the Charlie Sheen interview! :)