12 July 2012

Another Catch-up

I know there hasn't been any blog updates in quite a while, but...I can explain!  Jack's sleep schedule had taken a turn for the worse and I was using all free time (which was quite limited) to sleep myself.  His schedule got messed up with the second round of swim lessons.  They were at a goofy time and I tried to adjust his schedule accordingly.  Well, it didn't work.  Jack started waking up between 4:30 and 5:30 for the day and then wouldn't take a nap.  If he did decide to take a nap, it would be for 30 minutes.  This mama has been needing an afternoon nap herself so it has been a very stressful time.

I think we are on the mend.  Jack is now sleeping 'til after 6 o'clock in the mornings and takes at least a two hour nap each afternoon.  This has made things a lot better.  I have been able to get some additional sleep, or sew and today I caught up on some blogging.

Here's what we've been up to...

Dave ran a 5k in some hot weather

We celebrated 4th of July with some friends

Jack had a playdate with some lettuce

The Olympic Torch was spotted 

Kori and Levi came to visit 

We checked on Baby #2


Now, that we are back on track...somewhat...I hope to update a little more frequently.

No comments: