12 May 2012

Miles and Jack Smile Big

I scheduled a little photo session with Annie for when the Morales clan would be in town.  Marisa had told me that it had been a while since they had a family picture and I thought it would be cute to get some pictures of the boys together.  Once again, Annie worked her magic!

Here are just a handful of my favorites:













As always, Annie did a great job of not only capturing pictures of each person but really capturing their personalities, too.  I was absolutely exhausted after the photo shoot.  I tend to do a lot of jumping around and making silly noises (I know...very different from my normal behavior) in order to get the little ones (and sometimes the big ones) to look at the camera and smile.

1 comment:

Marisa Moreales said...

Liz, Dave, and Jack,

Thank you all so very much for having the Morales! We had the best time ever. I can not wait to plan our next get together. We are so lucky we have made the distance work! Always wish you guys lived just next door! Until the Holiday season when we have a 4th Mulley. Can't wait!