04 May 2011

She's Done it Again

If you'll remember, we had Jack's pictures taken (mentioned here and here) a little over a week after he was born by Annie Leibovitz Harrison.  She came to our home and did an amazing job and I kind of developed a little bit of a girl crush on her.  

A few weeks ago, we meet Annie at Raulston Arboretum to have Master Jack's pictures taken again.  This was what she calls a "mini session".  Basically a quick and dirty version of her regular photo sessions for less money.  When I scheduled the session, I went ahead and picked out what I wanted Jack to wear.  Since it's spring and typically warm, I picked out a cute seersucker Jon Jon.  Well, the day before the big shoot was the day the tornadoes invaded Raleigh and with all of the rain and crazy weather it turned out to be rather chilly out.  That didn't stop me from putting Jack in his cute little outfit and heading out to meet Annie.  I did pack a sweater too, just in case Jack wasn't able to channel his inner super model and just deal with the elements.

Jack was a real trooper and let us get several shots with him in is minimalist outfit before he began to shiver and I allowed him to put on his equally adorable sweater.

Annie has decided to join forces with Rebecca and they have formed Red Bridge Photography.  We were fortunate enough to not only have Annie taking Jack's pictures but Rebecca as well.  What's better than one person shooting your kid....two people!

We just got our disc of pictures in the mail today and I am THRILLED with them.  It is so crazy to look at them in comparison to Jack's newborn pictures.  My little man is growing up and has changed so much.

Here are a few of my favorites:





4 comments:

Kristen said...

Love love LOVE the outfit!!! I would have done the same thing!!

Lori Ellis said...

He is freakin' A-DOR-ABLE!!!

Jennifer said...

um - Keller needs an outfit like that stat! So cute!!

Karan said...

So glad you are having such great pics made to have forever. He is a real cutie!