31 May 2011

Dunzo!

Today marks a pretty big day in my life.  No, I'm not pregnant again!  Geez, people!

I turned in my official resignation today.  We have decided that I will stay home and take care of Jack instead of returning to work.  We are so lucky that we are able to have such a luxury.  We still haven't been able to sell our townhouse (stupid economy) but we do have a renter that is moving in tomorrow!

I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to work all day and then come home to a sweet (but sometimes difficult) baby, especially when Dave is out of town. 

I am jokingly calling this new phase my retirement, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be busier than I've ever been.

I am now available for leisurely crazy child screaming lunches and other fun play date opportunities.

Maybe someone should throw me a retirement party!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You are far from retired; you are no working 24/7! But at least your client is super cute!