19 March 2012

300



Wow!  This marks our 300th post on Mulley Musings.  Thanks for sticking with us through all the busy times and the not to so busy times.  We appreciate you!

We are so sorry we've been MIA...

We've had a crazy busy March and therefore the blogging took a back burner, but I have played a little catch-up and to make it easier on you, I have made links to all the most recent posts so that you can see what we have been up to.  I still need to post about Jack's 15 month check-up and stats, but I'll get to that tomorrow (hopefully).  Until then, here's some of what the Mulleys have been up to.

Baby Bennett was born and Jack and I went to see him

Jack got all grown up

Mr. T came for a visit

Jack fell in love with some chickens

Jack got a passport

We played at the park

And that brings us back to do...

I'm sorry I haven't been a very faithful blogger as of late, but we have been busy living life, getting sick, missing Daddy when he travels and honestly I've been putting off blogging.  I hope you'll understand and still come back and check on us often.  I will try to get better.  If Jack would just learn how to type, maybe I could pay him to blog.



No comments: