13 February 2012

Reading is Fun

Jack is finally starting to show some interest in books and being read to.  He always has several board books at his disposal, but up until recently he hasn't really cared much.  While I'm cooking dinner, Daddy and Jack often sit in the living room and read a few books.  After dinner, while Daddy is cleaning, Jack and I read books.

Dave and I both enjoy reading (although it's been about 14 months since I've read a book) and we really hope that Jack will love to read, too.  I know how difficult it is to get boys to enjoy reading, but I think we are building a great foundation...and what little boy wouldn't love to read Harry Potter (in a few years)?!?

Daddy reading about trucks

Mommy reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (one of her favorites)

Hey interweb, what's your favorite book?

No comments: