29 February 2012

Favorite Red Head

We met up with my friend Kristin a couple weeks ago for lunch.  Kristin and I went to high school and college together and she is truly one of few people that gets me and is just as silly and inappropriate as me.  She was with me the night Jack was born and she entertained my mom while I was delivering Jack (they were kicked out of the room).

Jack hadn't seen Kristin since that first night and it was high time we got together so he could re-meet her.

It was love at first sight.  I know Jack is a friendly kid, but he was doing things I have never seen him do. He would lay his head on her hands if she had them on the table.  He would share is food with her (Jack's not a big sharer when it come to food).  He was just fine when I walked away and left them together a few seconds after she arrived. 

I'm so glad they love each other!

Jack is slightly concerned that Kristin is giving him bunny ears

Muppet Smiles

love.

No comments: