24 January 2012

Sew Much to See

I've been doing a bit of sewing, embroidering, and appliqueing lately and thought I'd share some of my creations (or at least the stuff that I have pictures of).

I made Madison and Delaney shirts with their names on them.  I remember when I was little and I loved having my name on stuff.

Madison modeling her shirt
I also embroidered a sweatshirt for Granny Roady.  A couple months ago she said she wanted a sweatshirt with all of her grandkids on it.  She also mentioned in passing that it should say "Granny's Gang".  I sat back and took notes and then got to work on a special shirt for her.

Granny modeling her shirt (she and Madison went to the same school of modeling)

I made Jack and Miles matching bags so they could keep all of their important stuff with them when they went swimming together over Christmas.

"Wait!  I dropped something."

And their off

I also made Jack's birthday shirt.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of Jack in his birthday shirt so here's the best I could find...

I did not make this hat!
I have a very dear friend who is having a baby-any minute now-and I sent them a little "Welcome to the World" package last week that included a few burp cloths and a couple of my (in)famous business casual onesies.


I also just made Jack a Valentine onesie.  It's not too girlie like most things Valentine's Day related. 

Tough Love

And, of course, I've also made some bikini onesies and some pillow case dresses.

For the beach babe in your life

First thing I ever sewed unsupervised ( a few years ago)
Needless to say, Bernie (the embroidery machine) and I have been busy lately and I'm in the market for a new sewing machine.

I've enjoyed making things for Jack and his friends and family.  I've sold a few things here and there, but a majority of the things I've made I have given them away as gifts.  See anything you like?

No comments: