31 January 2021

Shawn Says...Part 9

"Plumbers started the rough in yesterday and did not finish. They cannot get me back on schedule until 2/4. I am very frustrated with my plumbers currently. This is not how we do things. I am working to get them in prior to that date. I am working with my area manager and the owner of the plumbing company to get this job completed. I am sorry and I now this isn’t what you wanted to hear this afternoon. Hopefully I will have better news for you next week."

Needless to say, Dave and I were very disappointed with this update. Dave and Shawn communicated (much more eloquently that I ever could) and Shawn is confident that this time will be made and and ultimately won't change our anticipated completion date. 

We still went over to check things out today and we were happy to see some changes. We also go through our friends' new build when we go over on Sundays so they can see their updates via FaceTime. It's just one of the many services I provide :)

The weather was super cold and rainy in NC today and we were very pleased to see how well our property was draining. No backyard soup or random rivers running through our yard!

First thing we saw, was two bath tubs in our garage


Ge-Ge's shower

Some plumbing for the kitchen island

 
Lots of pipes in the downstairs ceiling


Laundry room


A bunch of random pipe connectors in Sam's closet


Master shower randomly placed between a couple rooms


The master shower bench is in place


Our master bath is currently in the master bedroom


Dave and I tried out the tub 

No comments: