20 December 2020

Shawn Says...Part 4

 "We are framing your new home! My crew began framing Monday. We have had a rough week with all the rain. Walls for the first floor are up and the crew is working on the second floor I joists today. I believe my crew is going to work tomorrow due to lost time with all the rain this week."



First floor is framed and the I joists are in for the second.

View from the street

A view of the front from the base of the driveway.

Inside the garage

Inside the screened porch which is off the main living
area and breakfast nook.




Screened porch

Looking in the window from the screened porch into the 
main living area

Looking through the window into Ge-Ge's room

Ge-Ge's room and the window she plans to jump out


We are won't be back to see further until after the new year, but can only imagine how much will change!

No comments: