11 December 2011

Year One Re-cap

The week before Jack's birthday, I worked on a little slideshow of his first year. The "little" slide show ended up being around 14 minutes so I couldn't upload it to Youtube. We made it into a DVD so that we could play it at the birthday party since so many people that were at the party were in the slideshow.

I asked Claire's dad, Chris, if he knew anything about Vimeo (another video sharing site). He said they use it for work, but that's all he knew. A few hours later, Chris let me know that Vimeo had different upload limits than Youtube. Because of Chris' investigative work, his daughter is moving up in the chain of Jack's girlfriends. Way to go, Papa!

I know not everyone is interested in dedicating 14 minutes of their life to a slideshow about Jack, but I do know the people who live far away will love it!

Without further ado, here is Jack's slide show.
Jack's One Year Slide Show from Elizabeth Mulley on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing!!! What a wonderful year this has been for all of us now that Jack is in our world. Love you so much.

Mary Jane said...

How wonderful - he's adorable