05 November 2011

Twins

Lord, NO!  I am not having twins!  Geez, this is how rumors get started!

The craft fair was a total success!  I arrived around 6:30 (with giant hot chocolates in hand) this morning and Crafty Sue was already busy unloading her van.  It was still very dark, very cold and very very windy out.  We got the canopy set up and set up all of our wares that we were selling to get ready for the 8 o'clock start time.  At about 8:02, I realized that my fingers were going to fall off so I ran over to the car to get my gloves.  Right when I got to the car, I head Crafty Sue yell "LIZ! HELP!".  So I turned around to run back over and help.  When I turned around, I noticed that our canopy had two of its legs floating in the air and the canopy next to us was a good eight feet in the air.  All of our designer goods were flying around due to a huge gust of wind.  I got over there and leveled the canopy and Crafty Sue and I got back to work arranging our stuff, once again.  Once everything was secure, I went back to get my gloves. 

I sold a third of my onesies and Crafty Sue made a killing on her knit hats, ponchos, Wrascally Wristers (rascally!) and fleece flower pins.  It was great how many people were out there to support local crafters and we are happy the weather cooperated (in terms of it not raining like it did last year).

Dave and Jack came over to support us, keep us company and bring us lunch.  I had arranged for my boys to dress alike, but it was too cold at the craft fair for anyone to notice.  Don't you fret though, I got some pictures once we got home and Jack woke up from his nap.


Hey Mom!  Look who I look like?

Yeah, just me and my dad...

Look what I can do... (flipping the bird)

I want to be so big, like my dad


My handsome boys!

Thanks, Dave for being such a good sport and sporting a tie shirt.  Jack and I think you are the coolest!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You have one heck of a hubby...and one super cute little boy!! )

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable...and that includes Dave, too:)