29 October 2011

A Quick Trip to Charlotte

This is a catch up entry from the beginning of October...


Jack and I made a quick overnight trip to Charlotte to visit Mrs. Ryan Anne, my fifth grade teacher and Jack's MeMe Anne.  Jack was, yet again, an amazing traveling baby and we had such a great time visiting Anne and Jim.  When Jack and I arrived Jim had taken his car to the shop so Anne gave Jack and I a tour of their house and we relaxed for a bit.  After a while, Jim called and needed us to come get him.  We took the Shaggin' Wagon since it has the car seat installed.  When Jim got in the car, I made sure I kept my hands at "10 and 2" just in case he decided to critique my driving since he was my Drivers Ed teacher about 16 years ago.  Jim sat in the back seat with Jack and Jack could not take his eyes off Jim while he was talking.  I often wonder what goes through Jack's mind.

Jack and Anne making a little music with a pot and a spoon

Jack showing Carly the same love that he does Scout and Molly

Jack sings a song while Anne plays the "drums"
We had a birthday dinner  while we were there to celebrate my birthday.  Jack loved tasting his MeMe Anne's cupcake.   We had such a great time on our quick trip to Charlotte. 

We can't wait to get back out and see our family again!




No comments: